Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 08-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

Emma J is on a distinguished road
Default Curious!

Is anyone out there doing this distance on line. I have been waiting for a progress update or even some feedback for 2 weeks. I am completely at a standstill. Does it always take this long?
Emma

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

cabin is on a distinguished road

I would have thought you should have an 'agreed' feedback period......... maybe it's just holiday time.. but you should expect to be imformed of any delays.

xx
Unread 08-05-2008, 06:01 PM

Hi Cabin
My assessor was away on holiday last month, which I was not informed off and it took over 10 days when she got back. I am getting really fed up now and I didnt know about agreed feedback periods I will the the documents. Thanks for the tip anyway. Emma
Unread 08-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

sally23 is on a distinguished road

I think Im quite lucky - I can call my asessor any eve after 8pm (although I never have!)
I email her work between visits and she usually emails me back the same day to say that its good or suggestions on how I can improve it
Unread 08-05-2008, 07:29 PM

Hi Sally23
You are so lucky. Are you doing the course on line
Emma
Unread 08-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

sally23 is on a distinguished road

No not on line with a local company that we have used quite a bit I was familier with the assesor as she assessed 2 of my colluegues when they did their nvq 2 and 3. She comes to my home once a month but as I said I can e mail her or call pretty much whenever and she always gets back to me straight away