Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 01-31-2013, 11:09 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Jules22 is on a distinguished road
Default Unit 335 Team working

Hi, have just completed all the units for my certificate and am now starting the Diploma Units. Has anyone done Unit 335 team working?
Wondering whether this should really be best covered by reflective accounts and witness testimonies rather than trying to write it as an assignment,( especially outcome 1.2 Agree realistic objectives for working together and identify what needs to be done to achieve them).

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Jules22

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-19-2013, 11:25 AM

misssplendid7 is on a distinguished road

Hi have you completed this could do with some help lol
Unread 04-23-2013, 04:05 PM

Hi, yes I have completed this unit. My assessor has my files at the moment, but i have some work saved on my computer. What do you need help with and perhaps I can give you a hand.
Unread 04-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

steph1991 is on a distinguished road

hiya there have u finished i wanted to know if u would be able to help me with equality inclusion and diversity it is cyp3.7 3.2 the question is explain the importances of having positiv attitudes towards disability ans specific requirements it has really :-s me
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:55 PM

Hi, it is really about not being biased, putting your own beliefs aside. Also how you may have to adapt when working with someone for example who has a disability like hearing difficulties etc. Hope this helps.
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:01 PM

so if i was to put that i would put my own beliefts to one and and think about what id best for the children and young people at all times and then just explain how we would adapt are setting if we was to have a child/young person there with a disability would that be right
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:09 PM

Yes and explain why you shouldn't discriminate, that should cover it. If you have the book there maybe some examples in there too. Good luck, let me know if you need anything else.
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:10 PM

so if i was to put that i would put my own beliefts to one and and think about what id best for the children and young people at all times and then just explain how we would adapt are setting if we was to have a child/young person there with a disability would that be right
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:13 PM

i have got a book but i cant find anything in it i have been looking at this question for so long and my mind has just gone blank i just needed some advice on how to start it off really this assignment is doing my head in i have got to hand it in on monday and no where near finished