Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 06-21-2006, 08:46 PM
claire

Chloe are you here????

Was just wondering if Chloe is around? I havent seen you posting on the under 5s since someone got very nasty and to personal on one of your threads. I am so sorry if its put you off posting on there again, yours was one of the familiar names that I first got to know when I came onto the original under 5s site. I have to say I really do not like the new site as much as the old one it seems to have lost the community feel. Anyway I hope you are ok and enjoying that grandchild!!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

She certainly is - the best PR agent and online friend anyone could ask for and totally fed up with the footie .. so will probably be on later lol
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 06-21-2006, 09:18 PM
claire

Thats really good to know. Hi Chloe glad you are still online!!
Unread 06-22-2006, 02:06 PM
Patsy

Life one line wouldnt be the same without Dear Miss Chloe.Shes always solving problems for people.ALAS she cant get rid of the football for a few more weeks.Even little me with all my witches powers cant find a spell that works.Come on Narnia surely you have one.lol
Unread 06-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Chloe is on a distinguished road
Default Under5s

Thank you for your kind words.Although not upset with my messages on under 5,I always tell the truth and speak what I think is right!
Many of the orginial people on that site also have left and although do go in and have a look do not reply to any messages.
It was a wonderful site,wonderful people who certainly supported me in my troubles but it has changed so sad and I have had some lovely e mails asking where was I.Nice to be missed but not my scene anymore.Thank you all for your support.:rotfl: