Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 07-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

kerrie D is on a distinguished road
Default Disability Unit CYPO6

Analyse examples of multi agency and partnership working from own practice

Please could anyone give me a point in the right direction, I have never had to deal with this myself within our setting and currently have no children that may require additional help (have only been there 2 years) Am i correct in thinking along the lines of choosing say Autism and writing about the differnt agencies, how we would do this and what we and child would hope to get out of this
Any help would be fantastic as this is all this unit is waiting for tobe signed off.

Kerrie x:idea:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 07-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrie D View Post
Analyse examples of multi agency and partnership working from own practice

Please could anyone give me a point in the right direction, I have never had to deal with this myself within our setting and currently have no children that may require additional help (have only been there 2 years) Am i correct in thinking along the lines of choosing say Autism and writing about the differnt agencies, how we would do this and what we and child would hope to get out of this
Any help would be fantastic as this is all this unit is waiting for tobe signed off.

Kerrie x:idea:
Hi Kerrie

This is a hard question for you as you don't work with a child with a disability, i have recently worked with a child that has cerebral palsy so i will answer this question differently to you because i will refer to this, but i think you can't go wrong by doing what you have said, i have been on a autism course lately so if you need any pointers then just ask and i will try and help.

You mentioned above about the child and the setting would achieve, Don't forget about the parents because they will be involved to and they are a big part of a multi agency, without their permission, there will be no multi agency put into place to help support the child and family.

Lynne
Unread 07-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

kerrie D is on a distinguished road

HI Lynne

Thank you for you reply, my own son is 9years old and has just been diagnoised as having Aspergers so could i link in my own experiences in finding out about this, what i did and who i contacted

thanks again
Kerrie x
Unread 07-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrie D View Post
HI Lynne

Thank you for you reply, my own son is 9years old and has just been diagnoised as having Aspergers so could i link in my own experiences in finding out about this, what i did and who i contacted

thanks again
Kerrie x
Hi Kerrie

My view is i don't see why not think you would be giving valued parental view which sometimes is what we miss out on because some parents don't like to devulge information. I was very lucky with the child i worked with, mum really appreciatted us involving her and really opened up about everything.

Sounds like you couldgive your opinions from both sides and would love to read about your experience with outside agencies.

just about to add another thread as i know i'm writing too much again.
Lynne