Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 03-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

kellyann36 is on a distinguished road
General question K3H413 please help : )

Am very close to finishing... 3 reflective accounts to write and one knowledge to cover. iv been saving this one til the end as ive struggled wth it from the beginning - but now I have to do it. just not sure where to start. would be greatful if anybody could give me some pointers. thanks

K3H413 Safety and security requirements of the setting and the relationship between these and regulatory and legislative requirements

if anybody needs any help with anything else let me know and ill do my best : )

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

lolly is on a distinguished road

hello there im not sure on how to do reflective accounts just started me ccld3 301 is puzzling me do u have a reflective to show me so i have a good idea how to do one plz x
Unread 03-12-2010, 09:47 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

you need to look at the welfare requirements and employment and health and safety legislation, how do these laws keep your children and staff safe
Unread 03-12-2010, 09:47 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

lolly a reflective account is writing a good description of exactly what you do then writing exactly why you do it then reflecting on the why and thinking about how you could improve it.