Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 08-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

piglet999 is on a distinguished road
Default Unit 305 Performance criteria 1.4 - protect and promote Children's rights

Hi its piglet999
im stuck on question 305.1.4
thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-31-2009, 11:08 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

lollylou is on a distinguished road
Default 305.1.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by piglet999 View Post
hi its piglet999
im stuck on question 305.1.4
thanks
Hi piglet999

This is what i put for 305.1.4

By asking the child questions and listening to there points of views. The children are usually quite good at telling me what they like and dislike. When you observe the children in the setting, you start to find out which things the children prefer to do and play with. I never say a child’s point of view or preferences are wrong or challenge them as all children have the right to their own opinions and all children are individuals. I would adapt my practise to suit the children’s age, needs and abilities. Activities may need to be simplified for younger children or extended or made more challenging for older children. An activity may need to be adapted for children of different abilities and needs. The table may need to be set out in a way that children with mobility problems can join in or different equipment maybe needed like larger paintbrushes for children who can’t grip thinner ones or scissors for left/right handed children and special scissors with larger handles.

Hope this helps.

Lollylou x
Unread 08-31-2009, 06:13 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

piglet999 is on a distinguished road
Smile lollylou

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollylou View Post
Hi piglet
This is what i put for 305.1.4

By asking the child questions and listening to there points of views. The children are usually quite good at telling me what they like and dislike. When you observe the children in the setting, you start to find out which things the children prefer to do and play with. I never say a child’s point of view or preferences are wrong or challenge them as all children have the right to their own opinions and all children are individuals. I would adapt my practise to suit the children’s age, needs and abilities. Activities may need to be simplified for younger children or extended or made more challenging for older children. An activity may need to be adapted for children of different abilities and needs. The table may need to be set out in a way that children with mobility problems can join in or different equipment maybe needed like larger paintbrushes for children who can’t grip thinner ones or scissors for left/right handed children and special scissors with larger handles.

Hope this helps.

Lollylou x
thakns this helps me alot im stuck on305.2.5 could you help me on this please thanks piglet999
Unread 05-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

tracey44 is on a distinguished road

Hi could you please help me get started? Unit 8 1.4 explain how current health and safety legislation policies and procedures are implemented in your work setting