Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 05-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

mich is on a distinguished road
Help SOS where do i start? k4h790

hi there again just wondering if anyone has ay ideas on what i should be adding into this question, have spoken about sources of information, such as libaries, internet etc but my tutor wants me to add more stuff aboutwellbeing and involvement scales, Kerre leavers???, risk versus challenge in childrens activities i have no idea where to start on any of this please help if you can many thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

sparky is on a distinguished road

Mich - which unit is this from please
Unread 05-18-2009, 08:18 PM

is in unit 402
Unread 05-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

DawnA is on a distinguished road
Default K4h790

Hi

Am just working on this and my notes from my Tutor include well-being = physical and mental health, raising self-esteem and confidence enabling them to cope with variety of situations - look at current practice - you may possibly need the confidence of the child to move forward. Look at your local Standards (in Wales we use the CSSIW) and the surestart website is also excellent.

Hope this helps.

When you get to 799 in the same Unit, it'll be your turn to help me!

DawnA
Unread 05-19-2009, 06:32 PM

thanks i will get a move on with it thats a great help, will be happy to oblige, have finished the rest of this section, was hard going tho, good luck with ur questions
Unread 10-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

twiggy321 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnA View Post
Hi

Am just working on this and my notes from my Tutor include well-being = physical and mental health, raising self-esteem and confidence enabling them to cope with variety of situations - look at current practice - you may possibly need the confidence of the child to move forward. Look at your local Standards (in Wales we use the CSSIW) and the surestart website is also excellent.

Hope this helps.

When you get to 799 in the same Unit, it'll be your turn to help me!

DawnA
hi dawn have you now answered this question as i am banging my head over it . i have a answer for K4h799 key facotrs and influences on childrens health etc if you are stuck . any pointers on avoce much appreciated

Maria