Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 01-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

gemkaikay is on a distinguished road
Smile k420 "research and develop an area of practice

Hello, I have just started my level 4 yesterday, and have been advised to start on k420 "research and develop an area of practice", but I'm stuck on what to reaserch?
Please can people give me any sugestions and ideas, one girl has done promoting health eating and fittness. but i do not want to be a copy cat, if you know what i mean xxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

fayemachine is on a distinguished road

I am tarting that unit next and i thought i might either do it on the new eyfs or children's behaviour.
Hope it gives you some help.

Faye.
Unread 01-25-2009, 12:01 PM
MARIA30

Hello, i started my Level 4 April last year and have a few knowledge questions im a bit stuck with, in answer to your question for 420 i reasearched the outdoor area, how to improve the practice etc, hope this gives you an idea. Have you done anything on 403 stuck with K K4D380?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemkaikay View Post
Hello, I have just started my level 4 yesterday, and have been advised to start on k420 "research and develop an area of practice", but I'm stuck on what to reaserch?
Please can people give me any sugestions and ideas, one girl has done promoting health eating and fittness. but i do not want to be a copy cat, if you know what i mean xxx
Unread 01-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

denisef is on a distinguished road

Hello, I would look at an area of practise that you like and would like to gain more knowledge and understanding in , I went for speech and language when I did that part of my unit.
Unread 02-05-2009, 01:10 AM
ladybird123

hi, i did healthy eating as it covered a KE in 402, and had interest in this area of subject. i would strongly reccomend that you choose an area that you know and have interest in. other people i know did SEN, physical, Communication with parents -is what the setting do is enough??, EYFS, hope this helps and good luck x