Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 05-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

bec302 is on a distinguished road
Default help!! iv been waiting for my tutor to get back to me, but....well, m still waiting!!

hey guys, im doing my level 4 and have, so far completed the 1st 4 mandatory units. Iv pretty much completed unit 333 - Recruit, Select and Keep Colleagues. However, i am stuck the last few standards, can anybody help?

333K15 - How to review the effectiveness of recruitment and selection in your area

333K18 - Working culture and practises of the industry/sector

333K25 - The organisations structure, values and culture

i would be grateful for any help, abit miffed with my tutor!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Would reviewing the effectiveness of recruitment include an evaluation of how successful advertising was, what was advertised, how and where. What the level of interest may of been, how many submitted details or enquired maybe and then also how many declined ?

Business Link have excellent resources on lots of these areas - Recruitment and interviewing

Working culture could involve the flexibility and readiness for change - or to counter.. being prepared with reasons why change would be inappropriate or not in everyones current best interests .. within your own and others practice

If you apply the last K&U to a known organisation, their aims, goals & possibly achievements might be a good reflection of what the culture and core values are .. Structures are webs in disguise lol
A diagram/flow chart of who has which title & responsibilities would be useful to base research & possible conclusions on ..

Hth, & let us know what your tutor suggests ..
the cost of ad blockers