Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 04-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

gracygrey is on a distinguished road
Default Very last question please please please help

Hi can anyone help with this please

CYPOP40 4.3

Identify and explain support and changes needed to improve own skills and knowledge and build on their own practice

Desperatly want to finish this so I can hand my file in and relax

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-02-2012, 04:59 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

only you can answer this I'm afraid! what do you need to improve in practice and in knowledge what support do you require to develop
Unread 04-02-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu View Post
only you can answer this I'm afraid! what do you need to improve in practice and in knowledge what support do you require to develop
thanks tutu, I had feeling it was, that's fine then I am ok at spotting where I need to improve
I have come across a few errors in my course paperwork and wanted to ensure this question had been worded correctly. Is CYPOP40 Unit 35 in Edexcel? As my coursework has got Engage parents unit as Unit 23 and CYPOP30!!!!
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:49 AM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

no idea I'm afraid i never use edexcel or city and guilds they are in my humble opinion rubbish! cache every time
Unread 04-03-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu View Post
no idea I'm afraid i never use edexcel or city and guilds they are in my humble opinion rubbish! cache every time
thanks for that tutu, feel really good about my course and the past 12months of hard work now!!
Unread 04-03-2012, 01:20 PM

mrsnoah is on a distinguished road

Hi gracygrey - just remember all companies providing teaching for this course are subject to outside verification as is all our work and we can't pass unless we make the grade. Therefore, regardless of who has provided your course when you get your certificate it will be because YOU have proved that you are more than capable and (slightly!!) brilliant at what you do and NEVER forget that!
Unread 04-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

mother theresa is on a distinguished road

well said mrs noah everyone doing this course works very hard and puts a lot of time and effort into it and this sight is meant for us to help each other and put us on the right track not put each other down keep up the good work gracygrey and i am sure you will pass with flying colours