Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 02-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

deebs27 is on a distinguished road
Smile 303 observations

hi can anyone help i hve observations to do on the cirriculum dont where to start by making observation sheets or how to fill in:teacher:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-23-2009, 01:55 PM
nuttynik

I did Target Child for Language & Communication, Written ob's for Gross & Fine Motor Skills, Intellectual/Cognitive Development & Social/Emotional Development. I couldn't really do the other types of ob's because I was in Key Stage 1. I found it easier to take notes while I was working with my group and writing the ob as soon as poss while it was fresh in my mind. I used the Primary Framework as a guide to where the children should be and where they actually were in their development. Hope this helps you, pm me if you need more help, haven't got my portfolio with me at the mo but can give you a bit more detail when I pick it up tomorrow.