Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 08-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Debbieastan is on a distinguished road
Default genuinely - struggling..

genuine -real
struggle - make forceful and real efforts with something.
English oxford dictionary.

Taking the mickey bliss - cockney rhyming.
Tell me please ladies and gents is there anyone out there who would like to do my entire level four. Sorry for my outburst... but there appears to be some who don't make the effort to research the answers for themselves.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Butterflyfllutterby

I have sometimes thought that especially when you see someone posting multiple questions. But I have to admit that i have posted a few questions myself, as the way some of the questions are worded can confuse you in the beginning, in later stages you have a mental freeze/block whatever you want to call it, it then helps to get someone else's perspective, and to point you in the right direction. You do not necessarily want the question answered for you.
Unread 08-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

sally23 is on a distinguished road

I agree - I too have been a bit worried how many questions have been posted lately where is seems that no effort has been made to research the question. Dont get me wrong I have really struggled with my level 4 but know that I can only complete it if I put the time and effort in myself.
Getting someones elses ideas is a great way to get the brain working again and see the question again from a different perspective!!
Plus manners such as please and thank you cost nothing but mean a lot!
Unread 08-24-2008, 09:38 PM

I appreciate and agree wit you that some of the statements are very ambiguous, Maybe it's just me that tries really hard to research the questions, as do many others. I do feel there is an element of "some" being spoon fed all the answers. I feel this is unfair on the folks who genuinely struggle and at at least try to research the statements. thanks for your input. Debs
Unread 08-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Kelly281

Default totally agree

Hi Debbie, i totally agree with yr thoughts and i have a name in my mind as to who you are refering to.
As an assessor myself i have noticed this and quite frankly if ppl aren't willing to do a bit of research for themselves then they surely shouldn't be given the chance of completing their Level 4.
I think if her assessor saw the amount of questions she has posted then she would have something to say too. I doubt this girl is learning anything from her course as she is being given all the answers.
I sure know if it was a candidate of mine i would question if she even has the knowledge to do the course!!!!
Unread 08-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi,

I have taken all these comments on board and do fully appreciate the concerns. If and where necessary action will be taken in the future to try and protect members from posting a quantity or volumn of information that can be used directly in a copy / paste scenario. Plagerism is an issue that I am very aware assessors and tutors may have the means to check up on and rewording content to reflect own opinion is something that can be continually promoted - I also appreciate that having the answers provided can be a very competant way to learn from the source.

It is unnecessary to question the integrity and reasoning of individual members posting for help.

I'd like to thank everyone on here who takes their time to answer and reply to cries of help and those of .... and to ask - that if anyone knows of openly accessible guidance articles, how tos, study guides, layout formats, pointers for students of all ages that can be refered / linked to please please post ...

xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 08-26-2008, 09:14 AM

Hi there, Thanks again for all your support. I hope I didn't come across as bitter and twisted but, feel that to be fair we should all be on a level playing field and everyone should put equal amounts of effort into gaining qualifications. Thanks again Debs