Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 03-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

piper31 is on a distinguished road
Default help help help !!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
I have 7 questions until I have finished my level 3 and I have struggling. my course is an at home one so I do not have any experience of a setting any advice to help me with these questions would be great.

* Explain how policies have influenced access to learning opportunities for children and young people.

* Describe how you would support children and young people to recognise and deal with attitudes or behaviour that may undermine learning opportunities.

* Describe how you would prepare the environment and explain how it allows all children to develop, practice and extend their movement skills according to their age, needs and abilities.

* Describe how you would plan opportunities for physical activity for young children.

* Explain how the plan:
- meets the individual movement skills needs of children
- includes activities that promote competence in movement skills
- encourages physical play

* Describe in own practice how planned physical activities are implemted

* Assess the effectiveness of planned provision in:
- supporting physical activity
- supporting confidence and progression in movement skills.

Nikki

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-04-2016, 01:51 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Andreia is on a distinguished road

Hhi Nikki,

any luck?
Im struggling at * Assess the effectiveness of planned provision in:
- supporting physical activity
- supporting confidence and progression in movement skills.

Thanks a lot
Andreia