Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 05-14-2018, 08:17 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Remaha is on a distinguished road
Default Parent management committee

Hi all
I am so close to completing my course!! just this last bit (then the dreaded maths exam but i am pretending that's not happening!).
Anyway i seem to be totally stumped on this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated....i am sure i overthink things too much and make it all hard work.
This is the question....

Could you explain the role of a parent management committee/support group for a community based setting and include how you would support parents joining the committee, include in this training opportunities that would be available to parents including courses you may set up to cover the EYFS, Financial Matters, roles and responsibilities of a committee

It's really hurting my head

Thankyou so much in advance

-----------------------------------------