Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 12-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

ntl_lloyd is on a distinguished road
306 help!!

ive hit a brick wall and my brain is not working working my way through unit 306.1 and stuck on KD3281: THE IMPORTANCE OF PHYSICAL EXERCISE AND ACTIVITY FOR POSITIVE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH. i kind of understand what its asking but carnt get my head round an answer sounds stupid i know x if anyone can help it would be greatly recieved thanks x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

its asking you why and how physical exsercise helps you keep healthy physically and mentally.

excersise is very important as it helps keep you physically healthy by keeping your muscles working and developing or improving physical skills (add quote) repeated exsercise will improve your body shape-reducing fat etc by burning energy and also alows you to practice (add quote e,g "practice makes perfect"). It allows you to build mucle tone, strength etc through excersise such as...(add quote).

excersise is also important for mental health as if a child is physically fit they are more likely to achieve in activities and will be more capable of using f.m and g.m skills. excercise such as running allows a child to let off steam, express feelings and improve endurance, as well as this it develops a healthy apatite and competetivness. If a child wins a race they may feel proud, and if they loose they may learn to cope with coming second and develop the skills to control their sadness etc a child who is able to express their feelings, feel good about themselfs and who has a good apatite is more likely to be healthy mentally (add quotes). excersise in the form of dance etc develop imagination, concepts-distance etc which is important in a healthy child...

hope this helps