Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 10-31-2007, 09:01 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Back ..

from our Trick or treating & we all had a brilliant time
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Chelltune is on a distinguished road

My children had fun too. We looked out for houses that had pumpkins or decorations in the window so we didn't disturb people who didn't want children visiting.

DS/DD were over the moon with their bag of treats. Hardly any children came to our house so we now have a house full of sweets. I might donate a bag full to the school as they are selling treats at the disco tomorrow or to my Mums church as they are having a bazaar this weekend. We'd be eating chocolate and sweets for ever more if I kept them all.
Unread 10-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Administrator

lol .. I know what you mean about missing the trick or treaters !! this was the first year a few actually called before we went to do ours !!

We also looked out for decorated houses & everyone was really generous, am going to have to limit sugar intake for a few days
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 10-31-2007, 11:56 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Chelltune is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme View Post
We also looked out for decorated houses & everyone was really generous, am going to have to limit sugar intake for a few days
Is that yours or the your children's :rotfl: I've already pinched a funsize Twix and Mars.
Unread 11-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Administrator

lol .. well they're at school at the moment ... actually I wouldn't dare, they've probably counted them to keep a check as well
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 11-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Jayne

I actually did Halloween this year. The last two years I chained my gates up and put a big note on the door saying I'm in bed as I work nights...lol

Anyway, I bought loads of sweets and answered the door to all the little witches and had a lovely night, only problem is we have loads of Mars bars and chocolate left and i'm on a diet? Shame to waste them?

Jayne