Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 05-13-2012, 01:35 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Mariam is on a distinguished road
Default Evaluate how own knowledge, understanding and skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT impact on practice

I am extremely behind and spent 4 hours today on this unit on Support Learning Activities. This unit was covered in March & usually I take good notes but I guess for the last 2 questions I figured at the time that I will remember. little did i now that it would take nearly 3 months for me to even start this unit.

I'm stuck on the last 2 questions, I have a mental block. Its like I understand the question but words have just failed me! seriously i feel like a 5 year old who is extremely limited on vocabulary!

I am freaking out because the deadline is a month away and i have 3 extremely long units to do. Yes I know it is my fault totally and there are no excuses but as a single parent with 3 young kids, easter holidays then a study day and then the tutor being off sick, has just spiraled everything out of control.

any help would be very much appreciated!

1) Evaluate how own knowledge, understanding and skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT impact on practice

2) Develop a plan for improving own knowledge, understanding and skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

goingmad is on a distinguished road

You need to look at what you can bring to the class in terms of your own literacy, numeracy and ICT. Think about what you maybe did in a previous job, qualifications you have and how you think you apply these and where you think you need to further devlop them.
Our tutor gave us a template for a PDP and got us to fill them in and get our teacher to fill them in too, this might help. Think about skills that you need to improve, e.g maybe a skills test.

HTH
Unread 05-06-2014, 01:13 PM

Donnas childcare is on a distinguished road
Default Evaluate how own knowledge, understanding and skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT impact on practice

Please help im totally stuck on this one
Unread 07-07-2015, 08:48 PM

Pinkbird is on a distinguished road

Has anyone done this yet ??
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:12 PM
hel_is_heaven

http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/show...ving+knowledge