Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 06-07-2008, 09:09 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

sally23 is on a distinguished road
Default 403 K & U: K4D383 The developmental nature of childhood and the holistic, integrated

Hi Guys
Just me again Im finding this 403 pretty tough, can anyone give me any ideas on how I go about documenting

K4D383
The developmental nature of childhood and the holistic, integrated nature of development
Thank you so much

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

bluebird is on a distinguished road
Crossfingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally23 View Post
Hi Guys
Just me again Im finding this 403 pretty tough, can anyone give me any ideas on how I go about documenting

K4D383
The developmental nature of childhood and the holistic, integrated nature of development
Thank you so much
hi sally23,
I cross referenced this into my development book,you can cross reference loads of 403 into that saves loads of work. good luck hope this helps.
Unread 06-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

sally23 is on a distinguished road

I would if I had a development book!!! What is yours like??
Think my assessor wants me to write!!!
Unread 06-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Brandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally23 View Post
I would if I had a development book!!! What is yours like??
Think my assessor wants me to write!!!
my assessor wanted me to write too, i didnt have a development book, although i wrote reams on K4D807 but this was called an assignment, i think everyone does it differently, i wrote along these lines:
when looking at childs dev look at the whole picture, seeing child as a whole, physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially, morally, and spiritually, every area of development overlaps’ and integrates with each other, all are connected, when we look at a child’s development we need to use various strategies, planned observations, snapshot observations, slips, photos, other staffs findings, we need to have strong relationships with parents to find out about the child at home and in other settings, so we can look at the child as a whole, remembering each child will have its own individual development journey at their own rate.
Unread 01-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

lou lou is on a distinguished road

thank you this helped me to understand the question thank you very much