Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 02-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

XEmmaX is on a distinguished road
Default unit 139

I have done all the rest of unit 139, but very stuck on these two points on outcome 1:
1.2.explain the potential impact on service provision of different theories and approaches
1.3.critically analyse the move towards outcomes based services for children and young people
would be grateful of any help. thank you

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-04-2013, 10:26 PM

jo-cool is on a distinguished road

Hey, Iv'e just talked about how the theories are incorporated into everyday life in my setting - heres an example of what i wrote

Piaget believed in 'Discovery learning' – the idea that children learn best through doing and actively exploring. This was seen as central to the transformation of primary school curriculum. (go into more detail about the foundation phase ect HOW and WHY learning through play is more beneficial to the child)....relate to your setting.

and then to incorpirate the bit about outcomes based services all i said was -

All the above theories, and other theorists such as Isaac and Montessori, who I have spoken about in Unit 136, have been influential in the move towards modern outcome based services for children and young people.

hope this helps xx
Unread 08-25-2013, 04:52 PM

clarky245 is on a distinguished road

hi hun i was just wondering if you could help me with the outcome based services
question??!?!?!
Unread 09-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

flairio is on a distinguished road

For outcome based services, you could maybe look at both the 0-6 and 10 year strategies - evaluate and break these down - how do they affect your setting, (maternity pay/vetting etc) how will/do they affect current child care provision - Is this a good/bad thing?
Unread 01-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road
can you please help me with outcome 2 as a little stuck and have no guidance notes for this unit

Analyse how values, principles underpin service provision in CCLD in UK home nation.

Implement in own setting, values and principles that underpin service provision.

Support others to implement values and principles that underpin service provision. Others may include: • Workers/Practitioners • Colleagues • Carers • Volunteers • Students

Thanks T
Unread 02-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

bron1311 is on a distinguished road

Outcome based services ???