Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 10-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

sunflower2 is on a distinguished road
Default Level 3 Assessment Frameworks - helpppp

Hi all

Getting late and my brain feels frazzled so if anyone can offer any help that would be great.

3.1 Explain how to monitor children and young people's development using different methods. I need to talk about observation which is fine but now need to talk about assessment framework/s and standard measurements.

Am I thinking on the right tracks for assessment frameworks.........This is a way in which a child is assessed to decide whether they have any particular needs and what these needs may be. Various professionals working with a child may all work together to build a picture of the child and development status.

How is the child actually assessed though?? Is this by the teacher seeing if the child is reaching expected milestones of development in different areas. ???

Many thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-25-2011, 08:16 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

ukarmani is on a distinguished road

The assessment frameworks are how children are assessed in school. for example when a child reads, we write it in their reading records, when a child has completed a maths level , how does your school record it. I asked school for a few of these which I included on my paper and it was signed off.

hope this helps a little.
Unread 10-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

sunflower2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukarmani View Post
The assessment frameworks are how children are assessed in school. for example when a child reads, we write it in their reading records, when a child has completed a maths level , how does your school record it. I asked school for a few of these which I included on my paper and it was signed off.

hope this helps a little.
Many thanks for your reply
Unread 10-14-2013, 09:34 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

sherrie is on a distinguished road

1 Explain how to monitor children and young people’s development using different methods assessment frameworks