Unread 06-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road
Default feedback on CYPOP 6 please

================================================== =
Find help with the CYPOP 6 unit here
================================================== =

hi there
i have to write about service led and child or young person led model provision was just wondering if what i ahve wrote is ok as i cant find much info been at it· Service led and child and young person led models of provision

A service led model of provision is where children and young people are not consulted about the outcomes and strategies and how these are delivered and created for example with good reason to do so the school curriculum is dictated to by the government. In some cases service led provisions are not useful or effective in offering the correct support to children young people and their families because decisions have been made about services without them being involved.

A child or young person led model of provision is where the people the service and support is designed for, will have had some influence on the provisions provided for example the children and young people will have decided what type of activities and equipment they need, they will help make decisions whilst also being supported by others. This empowers the children and young people by allowing them to have a say in what happens to them and the type of support they need and allows them a sense of responsibility.

any feedback would be great

-----------------------------------------