Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 01-17-2009, 07:15 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

amzleigh is on a distinguished road
Whoop whoop - yayy 301 Relevant legal requirements covering the way you relate

hey having trouble with 301
K3C155 Relevant legal requirements covering the way you relate to and interact with children
K3M156 Relevant legal requirements and procedures covering confidentiality and the disclosure of
information
K3D157 Relevant legal requirements covering the needs of disabled children and those with special educational needs.

any help would be appreshiated as i am new to the site thankyou

Amy

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

look in human rights act, childrens act, dater protection act, equal oppertunities, disability discrimination act

hope this helps
Unread 01-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

amzleigh is on a distinguished road
Smile thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeoneSpecial View Post
look in human rights act, childrens act, dater protection act, equal oppertunities, disability discrimination act

hope this helps
thanks allot, glad some1 got back to me. i was looking along the wrong lines completely .
Unread 01-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

your welcome
Unread 07-18-2009, 06:28 PM
andrea 66

I would like some help on this 1 question then i can hand my folder in, think that will the be all units finished. unit 301-k3c155 Relevant legal requirements covering the way you relate to and interact with children. dont know what to write and how it goes can anybody help plz
Unread 07-19-2009, 09:24 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

carriesmad is on a distinguished road

This is what I wrote- The UN convention on Rights of the Child state that children have rights and needs. In my practice I reflect this by having an equal opportunities policy. Each child in my care is treated as an individual and given the opportunity to explore their own and others cultural identity. I show children respect and listen to their views which helps to build their self esteem. I promote children’s welfare and development by recognising their rights to rest, play and leisure.

I only covered human rights act cos in other questions in this unit you cover disability, data protection etc so there's not point repeating yourself. Doesn't seem much but it's been signed off by my assessor!
Unread 07-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

The welfare requirements, suitable person and CRB checks are other statutory/legal areas - Suitable person
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 07-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Tilly-Jo is on a distinguished road

You need to quote the Safegaurding children act and Human rights act UN childrens rights then link them to your settings policies and how you then use them in your setting. I just did this last week and my tutor said it was spot on.

Hope this helps a bit more

TJx