has anybody done cyp core 3.7 im struggling what to write for 4.1 and 4.2
Unit 030 - city & Guilds or CYP 3.7 Cache or Unit 7 Edexcel
Understand the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in promoting positive
outcomes for children and young people.
Explain the meaning of equality, diversity and inclusion in the context of positive outcomes for children and young people
Compare, giving examples, ways in which services for children, young people and their carers take account of and promote equality, diversity and inclusion to promote positive outcomes
i havnt done anything at all for this please can anyone help me on 4.1.
and 4.2 here below is what i have done so far? am i on the right tracks?
help!! help! (hardest unit so far).
Through the day to day life of our pre-school we aim to:
our pre-school we aim to:
- Treat all families equally this as a positive impact on the child because they can see that their family is being respected and will raise the child’s self esteem.
- have wall displays about others countries and provide many books on other cultures and religions in our library/book corner
- respect children’s religion and culture
- Display work the children have done for parents to see.
- treat each child as an individual
- ensure that children with special needs or additional educational needs will benefit from our pre-school services
- Plan activities to enable all children, with or without special needs to explore and learn at their own pace.(we adapt activities to meet the needs of the child and also adapt ways of communicating including visual aids and body language).
- Encourage positive role models, displayed through toys, imaginary play, books and posters that promote non-stereotyped images.
- All children are encouraged to join in all activities i.e. dressing up, climbing on large equipment, using the bikes etc.
- Celebrate festivals which are relevant to the children attending our pre-school ( last year we celebrated the Chinese New Year and children were taught about some of their traditions and we make dragons and red envelopes with money in).
- Demonstrate our pre-schools commitment to the quality of equal opportunities.
- Provide for equal opportunity for all children and their families regardless of gender, ethnic, race, colour, nationality, age or disability.
All these services we work with aim to promote positive outcomes for all children and parents/carers
promote this by providing different types of communicating methods with the child and the parents.
will come into school and give information and advice on the best ways to tackle bad behaviour and they will also work with the parents/carers.
services will monitor attendance and provide a link between school, parent/carers and pupils where necessary and they will develop a supportive relationship between them. They will give advice on issues such as bullying and also they will take legal action against parents/carers if their child is not accessing an education.
Level 3 handbook