this is what i wrote:
5.2 recognise why it is important to follow carer’s instructions in respect of child’s food allergies and intolerances.
If child is found to be allergic to something:
• If at nursery a child is found to be allergic to something and the reaction gets worse you may call the ambulance but speak to the parents first.
• If after eating something at nursery the child has a allergy reaction you may call the parents (if it is not that worse)
If you suspect a child is allergic to something:
• Tell the parents
• You may advise them to give the child an allergy test at the hospital.
If a child is allergic to something:
• Make sure the child is aware they are allergic to something and they know the consequences of eating it.
• make sure you keep out of their daily meal at nursery
• If they are allergic to a certain type of fabric try to make sure they do not go near it
hope this helps