Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 06-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

natalie85 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS please will someone help!!!!!!!

==========================================
Find help and support for CYP3.1 here
==========================================

CYPW 3.1
task 3 reasons why children and young peoples development may not follow the expected pattern? i have put my headings as

emotional reasons
physical reasons
culture reasons
social reasons
learning needs
communication skills

any info would be great, really struggling with this
Thankyou x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-05-2011, 08:15 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

dont bother about those headings this is about for example if parents dont talk to their children or read to them will they develop their CLL? think the same for all of the areas of development.
Unread 06-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

persie is on a distinguished road

have U got the one of the handbooks by Penny tassoni etc it is invaluable
don't beat Urself up U will get there I have only a few loose ends to tie up now there is light at the end of the tunnel
Unread 06-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road

Disability can affect several areas of development at the same time but early support might help minimise the effects of the disability.

Emotional reasons, if a child is not settled and having good attachments they are more likely to have low confidence and self esteem they might not try new tasks and have a lack of motivation.

Physical development might be effected by genetics this can mean physical growth difficulties or may be the child might be a slower learner.

Environmental as in outcome 2.2 there are many reasons that can effect child development like poverty, where a child lives, education and their family structure can effect a child’s development.

Culturally how people bring up their children can differ vastly like in china a girl is deemed second class to a boy the boy is worth tying to a boat but not a girl. Other cultures have restrictions on children’s freedoms this can adversely affect the child’s development.

Social reasons are that for children born into poverty and families whose parents are separated are likely to have negative effects of children’s development or if a family might give less time to activities which aid children’s developments like a lack of play this can also effect child development.

Learning difficulties children might have these due to genetic diseases, birth difficulties, and cognitive difficulties or might just have difficulties with writing or reading.

Communication as mentioned in unit 075 for medical reasons like hearing or tongue tied can cause communication problems children who have communication needs find it hard to express themselves and can show aggressive behaviour when frustrated. Children who experience communication needs might have problems with reading and writing.

a rough copy of what i think hope it helps
Unread 02-01-2012, 10:29 PM

Miss Moo is on a distinguished road

Well that info deffo helped me out! Thanks tinajpatterson :)
Unread 02-22-2012, 05:27 PM

KBondy.x is on a distinguished road

thanks for all the above information this has helped me greatly! its helpful to know that im not the only one struggling with this assignment. Thanks tinajpatterson!

KB x
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:01 PM

mistyeyes is on a distinguished road

thanks for the info it has really helped me :)
Unread 09-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

higherachiever is on a distinguished road

thanks tina for the information! all made sense too me. x
Unread 09-29-2013, 06:04 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

cut and pasted from the study mode website i hope noone copied tinas work!
Unread 01-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Fiona5 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the brilliant advice.... I almost packed my books away till I'd read Tina s post. You re a star... Thank you ;)