Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 01-29-2011, 03:01 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

LittleMiss88 is on a distinguished road
Default NVQ 3, STL help please

Please can someone help me on these questions. It's for my NVQ 3 STL. I have to write about each.

18.2, P1 - Provide information, advice and opportunities for pupils to choose and make decisions abou their own learning.

19.2, P6 - Support pupils with behavioural difficulties to identify and agree on ways in which they might change or manage their behaviour to achieve the desired outcomes.

25.3,P8 - Encourage pupils to respond constructively to tother pupils' contributions to conversations and discussions.

25.3, P9 - Respond to pupils' use of home language and local accents and dialects in a manner which values cultural diversity and reinforces positive self images.

25K7 -The strategies suitable for supporting reading, writing, and speaking/talking and listening and how these relate to the different learning needs of the pupils with whom you work.

25K8 - The interactive use of speaking/talking, listening, reading and writing to promote literacy development in pupils.

25K11 - The role of communication and self expression in developing self esteem.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-29-2011, 07:36 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

what are you having difficulty with the questions are all very straightforward and give clear guidance as to how to answer. maybe as they are Ps they are supposed to be observed?

start with the question,,,,,it is important to give children opportunities to make their own choices in their learning because.......

none of these are one sentence answers however, each one requires good depth of knowledge and some significant research and reading. i would tackle them one by one or you will get confused. each one is at least a page long of typed at 12 i would say at least
Unread 01-29-2011, 07:52 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

LittleMiss88 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, ps are meant to be observed but I have 2 days left to finish and my assessor told me to write about them instead.

I asked my help because I thought I could on this forum? I'm quite thick and am struggling with them and just wanted some ideas to get me going. Feeling quite **** at the minute and just can't think of any ideas :(
Unread 01-29-2011, 08:23 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

well you need to ask for an extension. these are not simple topics which of course is why they need to be observed. unless you are way over time they cant just order you to finish.

what do you think needs to be in the first one, dont look at the rest it will overwhelm you

wheres your tutor can you ask for a tutorial?