Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 07-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

kirstywirsty is on a distinguished road
Default Unit 33 poverty and disadvantage

I'm just stuck on two questions in my assignment and I have to hand this in tomorrow.
Please help I was ment to hand in last week but she gave me till this week and I'm the only person doing this diploma in my work place so it's wont be good if I turn up with out it finished.! :S

033 4.1 Research the policy and guidance impacting on support services at national level, and evaluate how this operates at local level. For example Every Child Matters; The Big Society; Volunteering.

033 5.1 In what ways do you think your practice with the children you work with may increase their resilience and self confidence?

thanks

kirsty

-----------------------------------------

Unread 07-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Florida99 is on a distinguished road

Hi, take a look at the Governments Children's Plan published in 2007 (Commissioning Support Programme), this will tell you how/why the Sure Start Centres were implemented and how they operate at local level. (033 4.1) Good Luck!
Unread 07-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

kirstywirsty is on a distinguished road

thank you! great help, found what i needed an got it done just in time! :)

kirsty
Unread 11-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

tracyann1969 is on a distinguished road

Hi there can anyone help I am stuck on the same question 4.1 Unit 033 NVQ level 3 diploma in children and young peoples workforce ive gone into The Commissioning Support Programme but I can't see what I want

Tracy
Unread 11-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Megabethanyrose is on a distinguished road

Can anyone help me on cypop 17 question 4.1 reasurch the policy and guidance impacting on support services at national level. and evaluate how this operates at local level.
Can anyone help.
Unread 11-01-2013, 06:51 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

florida has given you an immense clue up top. you need to read it BUT remember evaluate is HUGE not describe and you need to research them locally
Unread 09-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

lizbeth74 is on a distinguished road

Hi can anyone help, I have just got this unit and i am really lost on where to start. I only see my tutor once a month and get given assignments. I know someone said to read the children plan and I have but its all just gone over my head and i,m struggling as to what to write about local policies.
Ive asked at my setting but no one seems to have any help to offer :(