Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 03-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

MTP77 is on a distinguished road
Default Hsc 3045

Please can anyone help again?

3.4 "Demonstrate how to model othersbest practice in promoting positive behaviour

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Madiha is on a distinguished road

I think it can be that what do you do that promotes positive behaviour.

like... if you were talking to a member of staff , you wouldnt shout especially near children as they mimic what you do.

because you wont shout, youll be modelling to children the correct manner of speaking and that should prevent the children from shouting at each other.

OK i know that my sentence is naff but i hope it helps and gets you on track with what you need to do :)
Unread 03-14-2012, 08:09 PM

Thank you...once again a star...
Unread 03-14-2012, 08:17 PM

Aww ... Welcome ... I am glad that I could help :) 'cos I know how much help this course requires ... lol.

Anyways Good Luck
Unread 03-14-2012, 08:52 PM

I don't suppose you have the answer for 5.5 "describe the steps to be taken to check for injuries.....

This is a toughie...i'm a childminder and thankfully i've never had to deal with challenging behaviour in the sense of using restrictive measure etc....

Have you got much more to do?
Unread 03-14-2012, 09:48 PM

For 5.5 this is what I have written ( I got help from a post on this forum)

Checking For Injuries
The child or adult involved should be checked thoroughly by a member of staff (preferably by First Aider) who was not involved in the incident. In case of any injuries being noticed, immediate action should be taken to seek the appropriate medical help. Injuries should be recorded and reported using the school’s/setting’s procedures.

I have about 8 criterias left, but they're so confusing I can't to get a move on :/. Well I can be done within 2 weeks or so. Fingers Crossed and I swear If I didn't find this forum I would be nowhere near.

Same here, I worked in a school 3 years and have never had a challenging behaviour incident etc :) so I found it difficult too.