Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 03-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

mum of three is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Level 2 TDA 2.3 Communication and professional relationships

hello
I have nearly made it to the end of level 2 hooray!
I am stuck on this task, my brain is completed sizzled now.
I need help on the following, any guidance or imformation will be much apppreciated.

3.1 describe how communication with children differs across different age ranges and stages of development.

3.2 describe the main difference between communicating with adults, children and young people.

3.2 describe how to deal with disgreements between;
-the practioner and children and young poeple
-the practioner and other adults.

regards

mum of three

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Loz207 is on a distinguished road

Hi did you manage to get these done?

I have just finished them and my assessor seems ok with them if you need any help.
Unread 04-03-2012, 04:34 PM

Hello,
thank you for getting back, I did some how manage to finish these!
My problem has always been not understanding the questions, when I know what to do, half the battle is over!!
I have almost completed this now, just one more visit from my class based assessor, then all signed off!
how about you, nearly done?
Unread 04-03-2012, 05:01 PM

Nearly, not got as far as you though by the sounds of it. Am just about to start health and safety and maintain and support relationships with children. Oh joy really looking forward to those lol.

I am stuck though on outcome 2.3 in unit 204 eaquality, diversity and inclusion - assess how own attitudes, values and behaviour could impact on work with children. Just can't get my head round this one. Any suggestions?
Unread 04-03-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz207 View Post
Nearly, not got as far as you though by the sounds of it. Am just about to start health and safety and maintain and support relationships with children. Oh joy really looking forward to those lol.

I am stuck though on outcome 2.3 in unit 204 eaquality, diversity and inclusion - assess how own attitudes, values and behaviour could impact on work with children. Just can't get my head round this one. Any suggestions?
you need to talk about how you are in the classroom setting with children and other adults. Important to be professional at all times, body language, how we communicate with children and adults. regardless of how you feel about certain issues it is important to be a postive role model, as children pick up on everything. this should get you started, let me know if you need more....
Unread 04-14-2012, 03:06 PM

Thanks that was a big help.
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:05 PM

wendy2012 is on a distinguished road
Whoop whoop - yayy know how to communicate with chidren.

:jump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mum of three View Post
hello
I have nearly made it to the end of level 2 hooray!
I am stuck on this task, my brain is completed sizzled now.
I need help on the following, any guidance or imformation will be much apppreciated.

3.1 describe how communication with children differs across different age ranges and stages of development.

3.2 describe the main difference between communicating with adults, children and young people.

3.2 describe how to deal with disgreements between;
-the practioner and children and young poeple
-the practioner and other adults.

regards

mum of three
Hi could you help me with these questions, as i am doing this one now and im struggling knowing what to write. thanks.
Unread 06-22-2012, 09:54 PM

hi there, I will hav a look at my notes and get back to you in the next couple of days. Hope this ok.
Unread 06-23-2012, 10:10 AM

wendy2012 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mum of three View Post
hi there, I will hav a look at my notes and get back to you in the next couple of days. Hope this ok.
Hi, yes that would be great thank you.
Unread 03-13-2013, 11:25 PM

jambo is on a distinguished road

hi mum of three i was looking at what you had put for level 2 unit 204 2.3 your ideas are brillant have you got any more plsx