Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 10-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

crafty-mum is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Assignment 0055 Duty of care - help!

Im struggling with this question:
Explain the following:
1.The main points of agreed procedures for handling complaints in children and young peoples setting.

The book has one paragraph which just says dont ignore the complaint and follow procedures! So is this question asking for our nursery procedures or well known agreed procedures which the book hasn't divulged!!!!????

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Mags is on a distinguished road

Check your setting's procedures - include complaints made by parents/carers about general things, and complaints made by parents/carers/children about staff. Also include staff complaining about staff. If you have another question on whistleblowing to come then you can cross reference it. xx
Unread 03-20-2012, 05:42 PM

Percie is on a distinguished road

I'm also stuck on this one, can't work out what they mean by the main points of agreed procedure?
Unread 03-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

mother theresa is on a distinguished road
Default duty of care

i just wrote down the procedures i would follow according to my settings policies if tou are not in a setting then just google the question and some procedures you should follow should come up
Unread 05-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

alisha15 is on a distinguished road

im stuck on uint 055 task c helpp please
Unread 05-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

misssparkles is on a distinguished road

what is task c?
Unread 05-18-2013, 03:40 PM

titch86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags View Post
Check your setting's procedures - include complaints made by parents/carers about general things, and complaints made by parents/carers/children about staff. Also include staff complaining about staff. If you have another question on whistleblowing to come then you can cross reference it. xx
are u doing cyp3.3 understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people if so I have already completed this and got good results I can email u a copy of my work it covers legislation guidelines policies and procedures and whistle blowing (complaints) to follow within own setting too much to put here but happy to email it if you would like
Unread 05-18-2013, 03:42 PM

titch86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty-mum View Post
Im struggling with this question:
Explain the following:
1.The main points of agreed procedures for handling complaints in children and young peoples setting.

The book has one paragraph which just says dont ignore the complaint and follow procedures! So is this question asking for our nursery procedures or well known agreed procedures which the book hasn't divulged!!!!????
are u doing cyp3.3 understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people if so I have already completed this and got good results I can email u a copy of my work it covers legislation guidelines policies and procedures and whistle blowing (complaints) to follow within own setting too much to put here but happy to email it if you would like