Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 06-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

hellsbells17 is on a distinguished road
Default cypop 30 1.1 evidence to support creativity?

hi, this is my last piece of work to do and i'm sooooo excited to have nearly finished!! explain evidence, approaches and theories about the benefits of creativity for the well being of c and yp. now i've done approaches and theories, just need a piece on evidence. anyone able to point me in the right direction, because i'm stuck!!??? thanks guys xxxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, this thread and links may help
http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12647

Best wishes xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 11-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

karenkazakaz09 is on a distinguished road
General question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsbells17 View Post
hi, this is my last piece of work to do and i'm sooooo excited to have nearly finished!! explain evidence, approaches and theories about the benefits of creativity for the well being of c and yp. now i've done approaches and theories, just need a piece on evidence. anyone able to point me in the right direction, because i'm stuck!!??? thanks guys xxxx
hi im struggling please can you explain to me what this question means as having a mental block xx
Unread 04-14-2014, 11:00 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

shell loves cats is on a distinguished road

thats for a different unit Ruthie
Unread 04-14-2014, 11:02 AM

im now stuck on this - given up on 1.1 for now - course book only has cypop 1-7..... trying out 1.2 now. can anyone help with 1.1?
Unread 05-02-2014, 03:13 PM

hi hellsbells17, im stuck on evidence - can u help please? ive just finished researching and doing notes on the theories and approaches....