Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 01-15-2013, 08:57 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

darlinghearty is on a distinguished road

Hi,I'm having a real struggle with this course.Ive got a lot on my plate and needing to have both my assignments finished by thurs..any ideas on how to juggle with two jobs a child with learning difficulties,a young single mum for a daughter to whom is needing me very much to do all her washing and shopping along with babysitting when it all gets to much for her!!! I'm so uncertain as to whether this is all worth it to just earn the min wage at the end?? I'm so stubborn and hate to be seen as a quitter but this really is like teaching me to suck eggs..that said " why is stating the obvious so damned hard?" Please any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..I'm stuck as to what to do I really am..xx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-15-2013, 09:03 PM

Did you give up..? I'm feeling the same at the mo.
Unread 01-21-2013, 09:30 PM

Dassy is on a distinguished road

Me to :( I have only just started and have so much work due in on the 28th Jan. How do people juggle everything ? I have 3 kids , i work , i need to keep the house ,cook dinner and care for my Nan . i know it will get esasier as i get my head used to learning again but at this present moment i just feel sick with it all
Unread 01-21-2013, 10:10 PM

Soapbox A good long chat to oneself

After a stressful few days of juggling my work, 4 children, a naughty dog and grumpy partner, decided to asess what I need to do and put my head down and get on with the job in hand..I can do this but sometimes I just need a bomb up the articles to get me back on track..email for positive minds approach..come on girls lets show them xx
Unread 03-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

val is on a distinguished road
Default Hi to Dassy and darlinghearty

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlinghearty View Post
After a stressful few days of juggling my work, 4 children, a naughty dog and grumpy partner, decided to asess what I need to do and put my head down and get on with the job in hand..I can do this but sometimes I just need a bomb up the articles to get me back on track..email for positive minds approach..come on girls lets show them xx
Hi how are you and dassy getting on? In same boat, job, kids, partner but no dog. Im on now SCMP3 then just got my optionals to do. Hope there's a light at the end of this very long tunnel. x x
Unread 03-15-2013, 06:19 PM

Dassy is on a distinguished road

Hi Val , I am doing ok, just waiting from more work now !! Completely opposite to how i was earlier in this thread I completed the large amount of work she gave me to begin , it was hard and i really struggled . I have done a few peices since and a couple of exams and it has all gone well xxx
Unread 03-15-2013, 06:57 PM

Default Plodding on

Getting there,very slowly..had a few wobbles as so very busy..need to earn more than I do at the moment..even when finished I will only earn the min wage so really disappointed that all my hard work won't reflect in my wage packet..how do you all feel about our poor wage packets?? Let me know your thoughts xx
Unread 03-15-2013, 08:22 PM

Hi Val..I think we are mad I really do..when you think long and hard about it we must be..keep up the struggle and prove yourself wrong..YOU CAN DO IT x
Unread 05-14-2016, 10:50 AM

Maddoc is on a distinguished road

am really struggling just understanding how to tackle the questions regarding this unit.Can someone just simplify it for me and tell me how to tackle this question !! Am finding the Nvq level 3 Playwork so hard am a a more mature student and struggling to get answers on paper! Help!
Unread 05-14-2016, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
am really struggling just understanding how to tackle the questions regarding this unit.Can someone just simplify it for me and tell me how to tackle this question !! Am finding the Nvq level 3 Playwork so hard am a a more mature student and struggling to get answers on paper! Help!

Hi, the ideal policy to have in place at a setting would promote equality, diversity and inclusion.

Do you have this handbook? pages 19+ help to look at everything this involves.

eg. an ideal policy would explain the terms diversity, equality, inclusion.
  • It would comply with the law, regulation, princples & childcare sector's values & principles and be reviewed annually.
  • It might describe the effects of discrimination, prejudice and state how inclusion promotes equality and diversity.
  • It would state how practitioners ought to demonstrate respect for themselves and all others
  • Model inclusive practice
  • Support others - children, parents, colleagues
  • It would offer guidance so that discrimination is challenged
  • It might contain contact details on how to report discrimination, individuals/groups that offer training

The playwork handbook is also good reading

I hope this helps a little.

Are you able to ask anyone for a copy of their policies & procedures so you can see working examples?

Best wishes xx
the cost of ad blockers