Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 01-30-2013, 02:36 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

jambo is on a distinguished road
Help SOS importance of adult relationships as role models

hello to all out there im on level 2 unit 203 i am finding it difficult to answer outcome 2 and outcome 3 i have read through loads of information but not getting anywhere pls help someone 2.2 describe the importance of adult relationships as role models for children and young people? 3.1 describe how communication with children and young people differs across different age ranges and stages of development , i would be greatful for any help thank you.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Amy B-T is on a distinguished road

Quote:
2.2 The importance of adult relationships as role models for children and young people
As a teaching assistant, or anyone working within a school setting it is very important to conduct yourself in a professional manner. As a role model we should demonstrate positive behaviour and show mutual respect for our colleagues.
By doing this we are modelling effective communication and respect for others to the children and young adults around us within our working environment. Professionalism should always come over and above any other emotions we are experiencing with our colleagues such as disagreements or private issues. If we do not show ourselves as good role models we will be impacting negatively on the children, which may lead to them feeling uncomfortable or using the same behaviour with their peers in turn.

3.1 How communication with children and young people differs across different age ranges and stages of development
The way in which we communicate with children and young people changes dramatically over their life, from learning a baby their first words to deep discussion and debate with young adults. As an adult or professional working with children and young people we must be able to change how we communicate with the varied age ranges we may come across naturally and automatically.

Copyright ©2013 Amy B-T
How to avoid plagiarism
I've had this signed off so should be good for you xxx

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 02-04-2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: added copyright notice
Unread 02-04-2013, 02:49 PM

amy b-t Thank you for your help youre an angel when i was handed this assisment i was also given 204 assisment so now i have two to do before thursday next week ,if it weren't for people like yourself and the many good people on this site to help out i dont know how i would manage to do level two teaching assistant so thank you all very much
and i will definately use this site for my level three. x
Unread 11-09-2016, 03:48 PM

cool215 is on a distinguished road
Default help with 3.1 level 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy B-T View Post
I've had this signed off so should be good for you xxx

Hello

Could you help on this unit 3.1 Describe how communication with children and young people differs across different age ranges and stages of development.

email address is: cool215@hotmail.co.uk

jenny
Unread 02-27-2013, 01:05 PM

Thank you all for your help finished that assisment and got it signed off which was a relief thank youx
Unread 02-25-2020, 12:31 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Lolliepop is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm new here - can anyone please help me with 'How to be a good role model in OWN relationships with children and young people'

Thanks guys!