Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 08-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Smile Unit downloads - level 3 Diploma EYE CYPW CCLD NVQ Residential care

Diploma Level 3 Units:
CYPW unit support on silkysteps - many of the units can still be downloaded from OCR.org.uk This course ended in England only in 2014 when it was replaced by the Early Years Educator qualification.

For England's old NVQ CCLD course & the still current National Occupational Standards please visit this page of the archived (31.3.2012) Children's workforce development council website - CWDC: NVQ National occupational standards Level 3 CCLD units

For Wales CCLD nvq or diploma units
http://www.ccwales.org.uk/qcf-childr...d-development/

For foster care units
http://webarchive.nationalarchives.g...qualifications

For STL
support teaching and learning

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/vocational-qualifications-qcf-supporting-teaching-and-learning-in-schools-level-3-certificate-04468/ select units from the drop down menu at the lower end of the page.

For level 3 Residential childcare Units and resources on OCR.org.uk

For Playwork information units / playwork NOS and playwork principles
http://www.skillsactive.com/standards-quals/playwork

For England's Early Years Educator these handbooks support learners undertaking the level 3 Early Years Educator qualification across all providers. Where unit names differ use the index to research subject areas.

There are also handbooks specifically tailored to the classroom learner and the work based learner published by Hodder Education. Please check with your course provider as to which title they recommend you loan or buy.

If a qualification falls under Edexcel certification - as the awarding body and the UK wide Level 3 Diploma in Children's Learning and Development (Early Years Educator) there's a linked handbook on this page of amazon.co.uk Pearson handbook - for the work based learner

Unit codes differ depending on whom the awarding body is. The titles are relatively the same so please use words and phrases from your unit's title and/or assessment criteria to search silkysteps forum.

-------------------------------------------------------
Avoiding plagiarism please don't copy and paste

Level 3 handbooks, child development andbehaviour on amazon.co.uk to help student learners

Verb list for learners knowledge and coursework needs

For Diploma unit EYMP 5 visit this section on talking point.org.uk:
Support children’s speech, language and communication
the cost of ad blockers

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 05-24-2016 at 11:46 AM.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

madi86 is on a distinguished road

Can anyone help with this unit assignment, I am stuck!!! Help please!

Table of Child Development

Linked Criteria:
EYE 2 1.1, 1.2

Task: Complete the following table to identify the age and stages of children’s development 0-7 years

Question1: Identify key stages of pre-natal neurological and brain development

Question 2: Explain the difference between sequence of development and rate of development and why the difference is important
Unread 04-14-2020, 03:40 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

burtiebum is on a distinguished road

This is a long one, took me a while but all the information you need is online! Good luck
Unread 05-18-2020, 09:02 PM

Magda007 is on a distinguished road

do you still need help with this?
Unread 06-05-2020, 12:45 PM
Gavinw

anybody give me any help with thus course please BTEC Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare
Unread 06-05-2020, 01:29 PM

Magda007 is on a distinguished road

what do you need help with?
Unread 06-05-2020, 01:43 PM
Gavinw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magda007 View Post
what do you need help with?
Hi thanks for replying I need help with this section pls Residential Childcare: Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse
Unread 08-25-2022, 12:14 PM

MissDolly is on a distinguished road

Hello I would be really grateful if someone in the know could help me please. In 2012 I completed the level 3 Cache Diploma for the Children and Young Peoples workforce. I remember this covering ages 0 to 16 or 18 but I now work in residential care and they are trying to tell me it only covers ages 0 to 5. Has it now changed and that is where they are confused or did I not learn up to that age group...although I know I did.
Thank you