Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 03-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Blondie* is on a distinguished road
General question Stuck with getting evidence

Hi finished assignment one on the supporting teaching and learning level 3 with study house but been told I need to give evidence for task 10 and 14 and the rest is text based. I'm confused and don't understand what exactly I'm meant to do if anyone can help that's be great. xx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-13-2015, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, there's a thread here discussing the different types of evidence that you can collect http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/edit...t&postid=57141

If you add what task 10 and 14 are about I'm sure members will help where they can xx

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 03-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Blondie* is on a distinguished road

Thank you!
Sorry for late reply I need evidence for assignment 1 task 10 - Analyse the importance of early identification of speech, language and communication delays and disorders and the potential risks of late recognition.

Also evidence for assignment 1 task 14
- evaluate the effect on children and young people of having positive relationships during periods of transitions.

I've answered the tasks but have been told I have to write evidence for these two tasks in essay form with relevant examples with references to where places I obtain research.
But I'm still confused do I write this in more detail in my own words but with quotes from where I find my research? I have no experience so do I quote examples with my own conclusions? I am soo stuck! Just want to get my first assignment sent off ��
Also the rest of the tasks have to be have evidence which is "text based" what does that mean? Any help MUCH appreciated!! Xxx
Unread 03-25-2015, 01:51 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

analyse and evaluate are complex pieces of work which require full academic answers with references, research quotes etc. check the meaning in the sticky at the top of the page.