Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 02-24-2014, 08:11 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Kathryn t is on a distinguished road
Default Occupational standards question

This by far was the hardest question of all my level 3. Unit 317 in my nvq. In the end I looked up occupational standards, there is a link on here . Just put occupational standards. Then I got my job description looked for a link between all three . I chose a standard a code of practise and an eyfs. I did safety. From your job description how do you meet the standards. Hoe this helps x :jump:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

jumeeha is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have been trying to do my SHC 32 last question but I am not finding any clue my brain is hurting. The question is identify sources of Supporting for planning and reviewing Your professional development........ formal support, supervision appraisal.inside or outside organisation?
Unread 04-13-2014, 07:42 PM

Kateabrod is on a distinguished road

Your tutor, line manager, colleagues
Unread 12-21-2016, 12:13 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Coffee is on a distinguished road

Hi! I only have a week to finish my course but really stuck on TDA3.21 support learner with cognitive and learning needs.

1.1 explain how cognitive difficulties impact upon the development of language and communication, and vice versa, and how this affects learning?

1.2 explain the significant between global learning difficulties which can affect all aspects of learning, and specific learning difficulties or language impairment which can exist as an anomaly in the overall pattern of learner's abilities?

plse help me
Unread 03-02-2017, 12:50 PM

MichelleW24 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindamgzs View Post
Hi, I have just started to look at this unit and am seriously concerned! I am doing my level 3 supporting teaching & learning in schools, course online. I am helping out in my local nursery 1 day a week but have no job description and generally just help tidy up /clean so therefore really worried about to tackle this unit! Any advice anyone??
Hi I'm doing my level 3 supporting and teaching too.
I'm on unit 5 and I'm stuck! iv only just stared my placement.
Unread 07-04-2017, 05:28 PM

Rose1990 is on a distinguished road

Hi michelleW24 I am also on unit 5. I am so stuck and my head is hurting is there any chance you can help me thanks Lauren x
Unread 07-04-2017, 05:29 PM

Rose1990 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleW24 View Post
Hi I'm doing my level 3 supporting and teaching too.
I'm on unit 5 and I'm stuck! iv only just stared my placement.
Hi I am also on unit 5 and just started my placement have you finished this unit and would you b3 able to help me. I work in a primary school
Thanks