Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 03-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

duckegg is on a distinguished road
Help SOS unit 075 possible effects of poor quality attachments HELP!!!

-=================================================
SUpport and help with CYPOP 1 here
==================================================

Hi all, really stuck on a question that i'm linking to the theorist Bowlby
Analyse the possible effects of poor quality attachment on the development of babies and children.
Can anyone help me before i hand this in tonight, it would be better to put on the same bit of paper as Bowlby if not will have to write on seperate piece of paper.

Would be very grateful x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-13-2012, 05:44 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

look at mary ainsworths stuff she updated it to look at the impacts much more
Unread 09-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Amberlouise is on a distinguished road

Please help I'm stuck & only have 24 hrs to Finnish but feel at a dead end at the min. Could someone give me some ideas of possible effects of poor quality attachments? Cypop 1 3.3
Unread 09-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi welcome to the site, researching attatchment theory will help. In addition, there's good reading on this page Maternal & early years on NHS Scotland

If you have the Cache handbook read through pages 374/5 where it looks at emotional security, the need for trust to feel emotionally secure and the impact of poor attachments which might lead to anti-social behaviours, mis-trust, aggression towards others. The effect on mental health and how children can be less inclined to explore their environments where poor attachment issues are present, anxiety & depression and how relationships are less positive where poor quality attachment is experienced in the first 6-12months of a babys life.

Best wishes

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 09-24-2013, 10:22 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Mel james is on a distinguished road

Have managed to complete 3.3 now from the cache book and it was good to see from previous comments that I was on the right lines. Phew am going to hand my work in now and await the results, !!