Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 11-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Gem is on a distinguished road
Default working together to promote well being and resilience in the work place?

Hello

How can carers work together to promote well being and resilience in the work place?

1)SCMP2-2.1 Explain why social and emotional identity is important to the well being and resilience of children and young people.

2)SCMP2-2.2 Explain how to support children and young people to identify with their own self image and identity.

3)SCMP2-2.5 Explain how goals and targets identified as part of the planning process contribute towards building the self esteem of children or young people.

Its my last unit and i have hit a wall

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-10-2012, 05:22 PM

xxladylisaxx is on a distinguished road

im struggling on this as well
Unread 06-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Gemzybaby is on a distinguished road

I am struggling on this one to the parts I really need help on are 2.3 and 2.4 my brain is numb anyone PLEASE HELP thankyou the questions are
Demonstrate how to encourage children and young people to recognise and value their own abilities talents and achievements

Demonstrate how to support children and young people to be involved in decisions and have as much control as possible over their lives

Can anyone HELP :)
Unread 06-16-2012, 07:24 PM

xxladylisaxx is on a distinguished road

if it says demontsrate you do not habve to write about them talk to your tutor she should watch you doing these. xx