Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 11-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

iona is on a distinguished road
Default level 3 unit 175??

Hi, i am totally new to this and a bit lost
my tutor set me unit 175 (&is away on her honeymoon) working within a social pedagogic framework with children and young people. i need to explain how social pedagogical principles can be applied in working with children: as individuals and group settings, have search the interent and books but dont seem to be able to find this unit?? any help would be great thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-18-2014, 08:05 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Netty31 is on a distinguished road
General question

Hiya were you able to find the information for Unit 175 Working within a social pedagogic framework with children and young people? I have searched google and went on many many pages and found nothing useful.

Im stuck on
1. Explain how social pedagogical principles can be applied in working with children and young people:
a. As individuals.
b. In group settings.

2. Explain how to use the three different aspects of pedagogy in developing relationships.

3. Explain how to use the principles of social pedagogy in engaging with children and young people.

Someone please help me, I'm so close to finishing and i feel like I'm going crazy with this unit
Thanks xx
Unread 09-11-2016, 07:01 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

IAmSarahLouu is on a distinguished road

Did anyone find the answer to Explain how social pedagogical principles can be applied in working with children
a. As individuals.
b. In group settings.

??? Looked everywhere but can't find anything
to be honest i need answers to all those questions you both mentioned
Unread 07-15-2018, 11:05 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Kezzahop81 is on a distinguished road

I am on this question now I have 3 weeks left before I’m due to be signed off I keep putting this question off because no Matter how hard I look where I look I can’t find anything to help me answer this question has anybody answered the Asian could help me please