Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 03-17-2008, 11:09 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

donwa is on a distinguished road
309 Theorist's

Help needed i know this is probably a stupid question but my brain as fell asleep!
Q; Plan a play activity that enables children to extend and develop their understanding of heavy and light?

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Floating and sinking is good visual activity for this. See what is heavy and sinks and how light other items are as the water helps them float.

Not sure how it links to theorists but hope it helps
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 03-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

donwa is on a distinguished road
Default 309 theorists

Thanx for help that was the last piece i had to do i've now finished my ccld L3Im thinking of doing ccld L4 i've also been asked to do HLTA but i would rather have a qualification than a status. What do you think?
Unread 03-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Tricky one! HLTA opens doors within the same professional avenue & would give more role specific experience but NVQ4 would be good for branching out or continuing up through the same profession !

Hmm not much help huh lol

Do you know if there are wage incentives to HTLA or additional role responsibilities that might equal out on the job satisfaction level ?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 11-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

charliechip is on a distinguished road

I completed level 3 in May and have started level 4 HTLA in June...Not as many units and thought should be ok but still struggling with some aspects. I am thinking tho the amount of work which I put in for the level 3 I can conquer level 4 :) Only 6 assignments however it is all online. I must admit tho there s a fab forum and tutors are very quick to reply to questions and marking work, 2 down 4 to go!!! Then I may look to stop studying for a while :) Good luck