Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 01-28-2012, 07:48 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Fulham Supporter is on a distinguished road
Default One Step Forward And 2 Back For Me This Is Not Getting Any Easier

Hi, all,
Despite all my studying and thinking that I have made progress, I get knocked back again.
I answered this question and was pleased with it, only to be told it is not enough.
I just cannot think of what else to write, any help or suggestions would be so good.

It is on CYP Core 3.6 and is task 1.5 Explain how and why referrals are made between agencies.
The reasons why they are made is fine, what I need help on is how.

Thank you X

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-28-2012, 10:47 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

mrsnoah is on a distinguished road

Hi, you need to research and write about the common assessment framework and reporting form - google it and you should come up with loads of hits.
best wishes
Mrs Noah
Unread 03-19-2013, 03:36 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

kerry-lou is on a distinguished road

i know this is an old post but im struggling with this question. i have wrote how to refer children and families who need additional support, i.e. a multi-agency form and a CAF form.

is that right or not? i've only got till june to complete my course so i dont want to hand it in, if it's just going to be given back to me!

thanks in advance
Unread 02-16-2014, 06:03 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

bron1311 is on a distinguished road

did you find anything im on this unit now
Unread 02-23-2014, 03:25 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

Hi,
Dont forget to include permission from parent/carer. In my setting parents/carers are invited to a small meeting to discuss concerns we or they may have regarding the child and then a CAF is put into place to offer the correct support needed. Then meetings with parents/carers, school nurse, sure start or who ever else is involved every 8 weeks to see how things are progressing and any support from school staff is put into place. Hope this helps a little x