Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 09-30-2015, 05:32 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Car1980 is on a distinguished road
General question EYE L3, Unit 400, Biii, Pedalogical principles

How can early years pedegogical principles be applied in working with children?
A) as individuals
B) in group settings

Have done so much reading and I really cant grasp what it is they want me to tell them

Im totally over my head with this unit. I have been on it every day for the last four weeks and seem to be gettin no where fast! Im really at my wits end. Cant get feedback off assessor as its a graded unit and she cant offer assistance!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-22-2015, 12:24 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

carlyj2015 is on a distinguished road

did you have any luck doing this. im on it and its so hard x
Unread 01-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Car1980 is on a distinguished road

i finished it eventually and found it really hard xx So so pleased as I ended up with a merit :) What is it you are particulary stuck with? x
Unread 05-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

student/help is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car1980 View Post
i finished it eventually and found it really hard xx So so pleased as I ended up with a merit :) What is it you are particulary stuck with? x
hi, just seen your post and was wondering if you could help me on this unit 400?, I cant even start it its soo hard. thank you in advance any help will be appreciated
Unread 05-27-2018, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi this is an older post so in case your reply isn't seen by the member can I ask what sources your tutor has recommended for this unit?
the cost of ad blockers