Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 11-16-2007, 09:23 PM
loo-lar

Default new member ccld level 3 help

hi everyone just completed 301 302 looking at 303 they say you dont have to write as much due to the change my god ive wrote loads already any gd ideas how to tackle 303 .......all help geatly recieved.....

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi Loo-lar, welcome to Silkysteps.

I'm sure someone will be along to help out soon enjoy yourself here & look forward to chatting ..
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 11-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Air is on a distinguished road

Can I ask why you won't need to write as much...I thought this unit was about observation and assessment of children and young people’s development and planning to promote development?
Unread 11-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Butterflyfllutterby

Hi

I think when people are saying that they thought there wouldn't be much writing, they are referring to the restructuring of the NVQ which was Early Years Care and Education, to the now C.C.L.D. I completed the EYC&E two years ago. I am now doing C.C.L.D. level 4 I was led to believe that since the restructuring that there would be hardly any written work and it would be more observation based in the work place, so far i have written as much with the knowledge questions. The way they structure the sentences seems more confusing as well.
Unread 11-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

watgem is on a distinguished road

Hi Loo-lar! I've just handed 303 into my assessor and there was loads! In fact I wasn't completely sure if I'd covered everything so I'm expecting to have to do a bit more lol! A friend also says that this was her biggest unit too, as you have to include all ages/stages of development up to 16. I don't really understand how you can get away with a small amount of writing. If I get my unit back soon I will try and helpx
Unread 11-21-2007, 05:20 PM
loo-lar

thanks everyone for your replies, i was refering to the new ccld layout as to how much wri.tten work is required. I am working in a setting everyday and being observed also as and when needed by my ascessor. Im handing in unit 302 on friday for it to be checked and starting 303 in December. My tutor likes to make sure ive completed work before i start anything else. I was just reading through unit 303 for me to get to grips with it before i start. Im sure it will all become clear........ive done level 2 so i do no how they like to confuse you with how they word the questions. Cheers anyway and look forward to chatting soon.....(sorry about the way i spell ascessor i can never get it right...lol)