Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 11-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road
General question moral development

has anyone got any ideas on moral development for 0-3 years pleases help finding this rather tricky.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-12-2010, 10:16 PM

Heidi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinajpatterson View Post
has anyone got any ideas on moral development for 0-3 years pleases help finding this rather tricky.

If you are able to access the following books they may help:

Promoting Moral Growth (from Piaget to Kohlberg) by Hersh/Paolitto/Reimer

and

The Moral Judgement of the Child by Jean Piaget

I particularly like the first book - as well as theories, it looks at practice and the art of moral education .
Unread 11-15-2010, 08:18 PM

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road

that was fantastic help thank you stuck on 3-9 months but there is not alot to put in so might ask tutor about think its a bit of a weird set up asking for the moral development changes for every 3 months but oh well thank you so much
Unread 03-16-2011, 06:58 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

MrsD is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I actually couldn't find anything on 0-3 months and when I handed my work in, I asked my tutor is that box was supposed to be blank, she told me that it should be and that she always checks that it is as 0-3 Months do not know right from wrong in any way.