Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 06-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

trace_80 is on a distinguished road

Hi i was really nervous to start with so try not to panic i have nearly finished mine now but was a nervous wreck at first. When they ask you knowledge questions its not that bad you can type the question into a search engine and get help that way or use this forum where there are lots of people who do help and write an answer for you and help you along the way it soon becomes easy if you get stuck this forum is really helpful. I ianswer on a4 paper and most questions are half a page some are alot more if your ever really stuck i would be happy to help if i can.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

charlottus is on a distinguished road

i have been writting about 1 paragraph depending on the question . :)
Unread 07-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Meleroo is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, quick question, when you're laying out your tech cert assignments, are you typing the question out? I have been but am not sure if I need to or not?
Thanks
Mel xxx
Unread 08-18-2010, 05:04 PM
mustbemad

Im now on 305 having had the previous 4 signed off but my assessor has never mentioned me signing each page or dating it. She signs them, she also hasnt mentioned me doing reflective accounts to go with each question, can I still add them in even though she has signrd them off?
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:22 PM

vints is on a distinguished road

Hello!

I have just started my CCLD 3 course and find it really strange! How should a Reflective Account be set out? I was told it should be done as a story but i'm still confused! Probably not a very good storyteller....lol

----------------------------
Suggestions for how to write a reflective account
How to write a report

Reflective practice and early years professionalism - on amazon.co.uk
Level 3 CYPW handbooks available on amazon.co.uk

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 12-02-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Links added for ease of reading
Unread 01-06-2012, 07:12 PM

nobies is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat89 View Post
Im new to my nvq 3 childcare and getiing a bit stuck on the questions. how much should be written on each question?
my assessor told me the size of the box or page determines how much
Unread 12-01-2012, 08:30 PM

ams is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna View Post
Hi ya I read your thread, I am also doing my level 3 via the school I work in, I started my course in November and my assesor is only coming to see me for the first time on the 23rd of June. I have had no support and I'm doing everything by myself not knowing if I'm doing anything right. Im really nervous as I dont understand the knowlege, I dont want to sound to thick I do know about my knowlegde in the classroom and at work but I dont know what she wants me to do or hand in. Any tips? many thanks Deanna
I am reading all these threads people complaing about not knowing what to do? WHY!!!! All you have to do is pick up the phone and call your tutor or assesor and she/he will be there to answer any questions you have about your course. They are there to help you, If you dont ask, how are they suppose to know you need help? So stop moaning and pick up the PHONE and make that call. My assesor is there for me whenever I need help or want her to come and see me and mark of any work I have finished.

All the best.

Last edited by ams : 12-01-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling
Unread 12-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ams View Post
I am reading all these threads people complaing about not knowing what to do? WHY!!!!
Welcome to silkysteps, if you take a little time to read across the many threads onsite you'll see the why is that people have varying course provider and workplace experiences. I'm not sure stop moaning is particularly helpful, it's great that you've found a provider with an open door policy to supporting learners, best practice isn't always obvious or easy to find.

Enjoy the site
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-30-2014, 09:50 PM

htilly7 is on a distinguished road

Hi. I am new to the NVQ. I am only on the first unit. I have written my personal development plan and submitted it. My tutor has marked it but has asked me to link each thing in with the early years development stages. I am struggling with this as i'm not sure where to start. can anyone give me any suggestions perhaps please?
Thanks, from confused lol!
Unread 10-29-2015, 10:01 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

michnye is on a distinguished road

hi I have just started my course levelen sure how to set 3 in supporting teaching and learning in schools.Its an online course and tutor is no help.I have done the first task in assignment 1 which is a booklet on development.
I am so unsure if the tasks are different to the assigments or if the tasks are what you have to include in your assignment.
I am not even sure how to set it out or start it.
Any help would be grateful as I need to get started as I need to finish by july 2016.thank you