Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 02-09-2016, 11:08 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

daisyx is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Hi im new

Help please! Anything mostly appreciated
Task
to produce an information booklet for new parents. Within this book you will need to explain the settling in procedure of the setting and attachment theories. You will need to explain in detail the reasons behind your settling in process, and why it is important for the children.

Your booklet should also include sections on transitions: the impact they might have on children, how children can be supported through transitions and the role your setting plays in this.

need to include John bowlby, mary ainsworth and main & solomon.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-10-2016, 12:39 AM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

lots of reading for you to do!
Unread 02-10-2016, 09:00 AM

Hi yeah ive read loads and almost completed the booklet BUT do I add the theorists names when writing about the theorists theory? Or just the theory? just not sure xx

Last edited by daisyx : 02-10-2016 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spelling
Unread 02-11-2016, 07:42 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

of course you never write anything you have read without saying where you read it and all theorists should be named otherwise it won't make sense by the end of the course you will be using the word Bowlby and know exactly what they theory is
Unread 02-11-2016, 07:50 PM

Thanks. Yeah I just submitted what I had done and my assessor says its fantastic so I need not of worried! I put in the theorists names and my work colleagues said to take them out! Pleased I just went with my instincts and submitted what I had done and its paid off. :-)
Unread 04-27-2016, 07:48 PM

melissalewis is on a distinguished road

im on this exact unit now and im so stuck!!!!!!! please help:-(
Unread 09-24-2016, 07:01 PM

tryingmybest is on a distinguished road
Default Attachment Theories

Hi, I've just posted on here but not sure if it was in the right place.

I'm currently working on this and I can't find any information on Sellecks theory of attachment, can anyone PLEASE help me out. I'm on a very short deadline with this and starting to have cold sweats !!

The question asked is -

Research and include a brief outline of the attachment theories of
.Ainsworth
.Bowlby
.Robertson
.Elfer
.Goldschmeid
.and Selleck

I have to produce 2 booklets as a guide for parents and I don't know how to group them ???