Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 04-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

shelleyl is on a distinguished road
Default cypw diploma 3 help

hi
can anyone help me my assessor has given me some work back and i have to add extra info to it its on the children and disability acts to give an example of how we use these in our work i cant seem to get it down on paper can anyone help
thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road

what do you need i have a copy of the special education needs code of practice i have borrowed from our senco please give more info

T
Unread 04-05-2011, 08:40 PM

Default cypw diploma

hi
i have to put exaples of all the acts that are used
childrens act 1989
childrens act 2004
childcare standards act 2000
education act 1981 and 1993 and 1996
special educational needs and disability act 2001
disability act 1995 and 2005
equality act 2006
i know it seems alot and i know we use these legalisations every dai in our work but i can seem to put it down on paper on how we do it
thanks
shelley
Unread 04-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road

www.education.gov.uk under education acts this is good

www.aboutlearningdisabilites.co.uk special needs this cover giving the child access to all resorces and equipment, making sure they can join in activities and can lead their lives to their full potential.

www.smarta.com equality act this gives a good basic idea but many how you treat the children how you get them to treat and respect others are some examples this can cross into diversity too.

www.workingwithkids.co.uk under children acts gives you everything you need like every child matters and how do you use that

Hope this helps
Unread 04-05-2011, 09:43 PM

thanks very much i am doing the duty of care one now i cant get my head around it at all
thanks again