Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 07-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

rachel dovy is on a distinguished road
Default advice needed please

IM currently doing my level 3 and also have to do my English, maths, IT I've got my English reading test next week and have no idea of what to expect ??? Anybody got any advise or have done it recently to help me out as im bricking it. Cause if i don't pass i can't continue my course ��. Thanks in advance xxxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

dottie13 is on a distinguished road

Hiya Do not worry as I have my english test soon. My tutor has told me that you can keep going until you pass it. Its done on a computer as well. Look online for numeracy and literacy tests that you do online. you can practise then. hope this helps. if not let me know and I will ask my tutor.
Unread 08-03-2014, 03:31 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

if you are doing the diploma cypw it has no other content and you do not have to pass anything else to get it these are purely for the colleges funding not for your level 3
Unread 08-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

rachel dovy is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your advise its much appreciated. My tutor said i only get three attempts so Il speak to her again. Hope your test goes well dottie
thanks again xx
Unread 08-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

dottie13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel dovy View Post
Thanks for your advise its much appreciated. My tutor said i only get three attempts so Il speak to her again. Hope your test goes well dottie
thanks again xx
you are very welcome. if you need anymore help, just ask. x