Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 03-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

susiepoo is on a distinguished road
Default CYP 3.7 I'm really baffled....again Please can someone help me out

I think it's the way these questions are worded. I've come back to them but just find myself reading them over and over and over and not getting any answers or words in my in my head to write. I'd be so grateful if someone can help.

The questions are;

1.3 Explain the role of children and young people’s personal choices and experiences on their outcomes and life chances
&
2.4 Explain how to support children and young people according to their age, needs and abilities to make personal choices and experiences that have a positive impact on their lives

Ive got the CYPW handbook but don't feel there's enough information to write about or am I missing something? I'm fed up of reading over it and think I need a new pair of eyes. Aaaargh!!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-31-2012, 10:39 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

the handbook is jest a textbook it is the very least you should read

if a child chooses to eat unhealthy food what will be the long term impact
if they choose to join a gang?
if they choose to smoke?

how do you advise and support the children in making positive choices? i would expect examples from a range of ages
Unread 10-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Sofia#1 is on a distinguished road

sometimes the child can make risks or the take such decision that can have a huge affect on their lives such as smoking or maybe they eat unhealthy food which can affect their health. They can do such things that change their behavior.