Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 02-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

shirley b is on a distinguished road
EYMP 4 2.1 and 2.2 Help please...

My mind has completely frozen. Any help will be much appreciated.
2.1 Identify current policies, frameworks and influences on the early years.
2.2 Explain the impact of current policies, frameworks and influences on the early years sector. I understand that I need to name them and write about them afterwards its just that I am not sure exactly what ones to list.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-16-2015, 01:52 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi welcome to the site.

You could identify a government policy of 2003 that continues today and introduces 5 positive outcomes within the Every Child Matters publication or policies that relate to reducing child poverty - the Frank Fields report

The UNCRC and children's rights

One framework is what your setting implements for children's learning and development. If you work in England and in early years this will be the EYFS framework

You could also identify the SEND framework that supports children with additional needs.

Influences are many, reflective practice, anti-discriminatory or anti bias practice, the setting's approach to inclusion, equal opportunity, evidence based practice

If you've access to a handbook it'll help support the research needed for you to respond to this criteria - on amazon.co.uk

Best wishes xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 02-16-2015, 07:02 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

shirley b is on a distinguished road

Thank you for replying its been very helpful. I have already written about the EYFS and ECM in earlier units. Can I just cross reference them?
Unread 02-19-2015, 11:54 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

EmmaAce is on a distinguished road

Hi
You can ask your assessor to cross reference, that will show your understanding and if they say no you can ask what needs to be added or built upon for more indepth info. Good luck